Deploy the trolling motor and meet the sunrise with a fun-filled fishing contest. Fore and aft positions ensure everyone has enough casting room to ensure fair competition. Take a high-speed cruise to a secluded cove in the middle of nowhere.
Take a break and soak up some sun on the comfortable sunpad and seating throughout. Then, grab your watersports gear from the in-floor storage and tie a line to the ski tow ring. Jump in the water and show your skills.
Another day thoroughly seized, thanks to the TAHOE Q7i SF!
Model Year 2017
Hull Material Fiberglass
Hull Design Mod V
Type Fish & Ski
Length Overall 20ft 6in
Fresh Water Capacity NA
Beam 8 ft 0 in
Holding Tank NA
Dead Rise 20 degrees
Minimum Draft 23 in
Fuel Capacity 35 Gallon
- Bow & aft fishing seat positions & 2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54″ (1.37 m) trolling motor w/foot control
- Starboard rod storage tubes
- 8-gal. (30.29 L) aerated aft livewell
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 speakers
- Full-width aft seating w/slide-out port cushion (w/livewell below) & built-in 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Aft removable sunpad w/non-skid surface & storage space below
- Full-width aft swim platform w/ski tow ring, storage areas & telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit tandem-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection & swing-away tongue