Set your sights on the horizon, and get ready to play the day away onboard the TAHOE Q7i. At 20′ 6″ long with a 96″ beam, it’s our largest sport runabout, and we’ve taken advantage of its size to provide families the ultimate escape vehicle.
On the outside, a new color scheme and the TAHOE-exclusive POWERGLIDE® hull invite you to smoothly pop up on plane and cruise in style, or to tie on a tow rope for some watersports action. And inside, there’s plush seating and plentiful storage for a crew of nine and all their gear.
All to ensure that nothing keeps you from a full day, and then some, of fun on the water.
Model Year 2017
Hull Material Fiberglass
Hull Design Mod V
Length Overall 20ft 6in
Fresh Water Capacity NA
Beam 8 ft 0 in
Holding Tank NA
Dead Rise 20 degrees
Minimum Draft 23 in
Fuel Capacity 35 Gallon
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- NEW exterior color scheme w/four vibrant color options
- Wraparound bow lounge w/molded-in insulated storage areas
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 speakers
- In-floor storage large enough for wakeboard or skis
- Full-width aft seating w/slide-out port cushion & built-in 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Sunpad & walk-thru transom
- Full-width aft swim platform w/ski tow ring, storage areas & telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit tandem-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection & swing-away tongue