Teach your kids the proper way to tie on a lure and light a passion in them for fishing. Throw out a tube for a quick run around the lake. Enjoy some quiet time relaxing in a secluded cove. Or just cruise into the sunset.
With a full line of fishing features, plush comfort amenities, an abundance of storage, a ski tow ring, 135-horsepower MerCruiser® sterndrive engine and more, the TAHOE 400 TF is a fish-and-ski runabout that provides everything you and your family need to throw out a line and reel in the fun.
Model 400 TF
Model Year 2017
Hull Material Fiberglass
Hull Design Mod V
Type Fish & Ski
Length Overall 18ft 5in
Fresh Water Capacity NA
Beam 7 ft 10 in
Holding Tank NA
Dead Rise 16 degrees
Minimum Draft 15 in.
Fuel Capacity 24 Gallon
- POWERGLIDE® II hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust removable trolling motor w/remote key fob control
- Bow non-skid fishing position w/removable casting chair w/storage bag
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 port & 2 speakers
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/slide-out starboard cushion, insulated port underseat storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/additional storage space inside engine compartment
- Full-width aft swim platform w/ski tow ring & telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit single-axle trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection & swing-away tongue